Master of Ministry
- 36 Credit Hours (One Year)
- Online Class
- Maximum flexibility
A one year graduate degree (36 credit hours) designed for maximum flexibility for the graduate level student who is primarily interested in acquiring general ministry skills. The student is able to choose from a list of ministry classes that fit their needs and interests.
Ministry Concentrations Overview
Students are advised to consult with their Academic Advisor when choosing a ministry concentration and appropriately map courses.
- Completed any four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Completed and passed the iTEP Exam administered by the Admissions Advisor
- Completed the Online Application Form
- Accomplished and submitted the following:
- Transcripts from previous course work
- Personal Acquaintance Recommendation
- Pastor’s Recommendation
The application will be evaluated for approval by the Admissions Committee.
If in case you forget what you need to do, worry not yourself. Our Admissions Advisors will be in touch to fill you along the way and assist you on the next step!
Our Admissions Team in the Philippines is eager to hear from you and to answer your questions. If you have questions, we invite you to complete our contact form on the right, and we’ll be sure to contact you immediately!
Download it here: