Master of Divinity
- 95 Credit Hours (Three Years)
- Online Class
- Maximum flexibility
A three-year graduate degree (95 credit hours) designed to equip those whose desire is to serve God in a professional ministry capacity. It is especially common among those seeking preparation for pastoral or classroom ministry or any other ministry where the primary task is expositing the Word of God. The MDiv degree is uniquely structured to balance biblical and theological studies with ministry skills courses that will result not only in an increased knowledge of God’s Word, but also preparation for the common demands of everyday ministry.
- Completed any four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Completed and passed the iTEP Exam administered by the Admissions Advisor
- Completed the Online Application Form
- Accomplished and submitted the following:
- Transcripts from previous course work
- Personal Acquaintance Recommendation
- Pastor’s Recommendation
The application will be evaluated for approval by the Admissions Committee.
If in case you forget what you need to do, worry not yourself. Our Admissions Advisors will be in touch to fill you along the way and assist you on the next step!
Our Admissions Team in the Philippines is eager to hear from you and to answer your questions. If you have questions, we invite you to complete our contact form on the right, and we’ll be sure to contact you immediately!
Download it here: